[hpsdr] Munin 100W PA.

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Mar 16 05:38:51 PDT 2010

Hi all.

I have received a lot of e-mail concerning the MUNIN 100W PA project. We
have been in contact with TAPR and they may be interested in delivering a
kit. We must build some more Beta samples to verify the data. Tony has
ordered 10 pcs. Beta boards. We do not supply the rest of the components.

We need some more Beta builders. You must have experience of building this
type of equipment and also have access to instruments for measuring
Intermodulation Distortion. You must have a Spectrum Analyzer with 100Hz
(or less) bandwidth, a 100W dummy load with -30 dB attenuator and a good
RF 2-tone Generator. (HPSDR with Penny is very fine) You must also be able
to measure the Power output and the power consumption to calculate the
efficiency.

Please contact me if you feel you can contribute.

73, Kjell