[hpsdr] Munin 100W PA.

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Tue Mar 16 06:31:21 PDT 2010

Kjell,

I have all the equipment you describe and I would be pleased to help with the testing. I also have a
network analyzer and other equipment that could be helpful. Some of my equipment, including the
spectrum analyzer, is connected to an Ethernet LAN and could be made available for limited duration
tests over the internet for screen captures and other uses while testing. I have dedicated IP
addresses on Internet reserved for just such uses.

Rick
W2GPS