[hpsdr] Sad News

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 06:35:28 PST 2010

On 3/3/2010 12:38 AM, Dave Larsen wrote:

> For the information of the openHPSDR community,
>
> Dr David Toth, VE3GYQ -- President Emeritus of Tucson Amateur Packet
> Radio (TAPR) -- passed away Friday, February 26after a long battle with
> cancer.

My sadness at this is a sharp stabbing pain.  His support for technical
endeavors in amateur radio was ceaseless for three decades.  We will all
miss his sharp wit,  his jabs in the side to his friends,  and so much more.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.