[hpsdr] Sad News

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Wed Mar 3 12:03:05 PST 2010

I feel fortunate to have had the privilege of working alongside Dave
on the TAPR board since 2006. He always kept you on your toes with
his uncanny ability to see right through to core of our "task du
jour" and come up with a workable action plan.

He was truly a great leader and a tough act to follow. What a tragic loss.

Rest in peace, Dave.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI