[hpsdr] Getting started with Magister

Dan Mitchell danmitchell at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 6 07:36:12 PST 2010

Ron;
In order to get PowerSDR to run on a 64-bit machine, you must go to the
following link and follow the instructions under "64-bit Windows XP and
Vista Notes".

http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=Quick_Startup_Guide

Also, you must disable the check for driver signing every time you boot up
the machine. (press F8 after the bios loads and select the disabling of the
driver signing check).

Bill is working on a fix for this by enabling the use of WinUSB in Win-64.

73,
Dan, W0IQ