[hpsdr] OZY II: USB vs Ethernet ?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Mar 8 03:15:10 PST 2010

John,

Perhaps in the OzyII FPGA would could send 192kHz  I and Q samples, say 10
per second, for the bandscope and also 4kHz I and Q samples in real time for
demodulation  - not as efficient as your process but quite straightforward
to code.  Next step could be to do the FFT in the FPGA but that will require
a bit of research.

73's Phil.... VK6APH