[hpsdr] ghpsdr installation on Ubuntu 9.10

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Sat Mar 20 02:15:35 PDT 2010

On Mar 20, 2010, at 3:49 AM, ENDO wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> USB data transfer failed:
> ozy_ep6_ep2_io_thread: OzyBulkRead read failed -7
> ozy_ep6_ep2_io_thread: OzyBulkRead read failed -7
>
> Could someone give me an idea to resold the problem?

Endo,

This indicates that ghpsdr isn't reading data from USB endpoint 6, which is the bulk data for the receiver.  Without this, you're pretty much sunk.

I'd suggest that you try to run initozy before you actually start ghpsdr and see where that gets you.  It seems as if you're getting firmware loaded, but it may be too late in the process to do anything.  Like I say, I haven't run things on Linux, so I can't help you a whole lot.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com