[hpsdr] Active Antenna

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:39:48 PDT 2010

(Posted privately to Rick before, I intended it to go to the Openhpsdr
mailinglist too.....)

Hello Rick,

That's just what I did after I found his website hearing from Clifton
Laboratories in your conversation during the Teamspeak session. I
mailed Jack and unfortunately he is not willing to sell the bare pcb
or pcb + parts as a kit at this moment.

For me this means I will be going on with my original plan and
experiment with the circuit in the doc I pointed to, see if I can get
the parts for cheap from Ebay or so.

I agree with you that his website is very informative, read a lot of
interesting things there (not yet finished reading all of it). His
kits seem indeed of very high quality and well documented. Maybe I
will buy from him some time in the future.

Hope to hear from your experience with this active antenna.

73's,

Henry.

http://home.earthlink.net/~christrask/Complementary%20Push-Pull%20Amplifiers.pdf