[hpsdr] 100W PA?

Oleg Skydan oleg at skydan.in.ua
Wed Mar 24 06:07:56 PDT 2010

Hi, Kjell and All!

I have finished the PA Unit for my NEON transceiver recently
(http://neon.skydan.in.ua/PA.php).

So I am interested in some details of the MUNIN performance and
would be glad to share my results and answer your questions...

What efficiency does MUNIN have?
What is the idling current of the driver and final?
What is the level of the higher order IMDs (5th,7th,9th) and what is the
IMD performance at the lower power levels?

Regards,
Oleg
73 de UR3IQO
P.S. I will put more information on my site later (after the LPF Unit
completion).