[hpsdr] New to the Project

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri Mar 26 13:33:40 PDT 2010

On Mar 26, 2010, at 4:30 PM, Bernie Hunt wrote:

> Is there a suggested Windows package for starting out as a basic
> transceiver?

You have two choices for Windows programs right now to my knowledge.  You have PowerSDR, which is kinda the default.  It's the software that the Flex Radio Systems rigs use.  If you look in the documentation section on the OpenHPSDR site:

http://openhpsdr.org/documents.html

There's a Quick Start guide, and the documentation files for each of the boards contains information on PowerSDR.

There's also Kiss Konsole, see the wiki for information on that.

I can't give you much more information on that, because I'm a Mac geek and don't use the windows clients.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com