[hpsdr] updated PowerSDR uploaded to svn server

Doug Wigley w5wc at windstream.net
Mon May 17 22:59:32 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I've been poking around at the PowerSDR code this last week and have added
the following goodies in hope they will be useful. As you can see many of
the changes have been and will be inspired by you. If you come across
something that is not working please let me know. My talents are limited but
I can usually fix something I broke.

Combined the  US & UK 60m Channels to the database. tnx Jeff, G0AFQ.

Which inspired me to add the following:

Added a Region pull down list to the Hardware Config tab. The list is set
for:

Australia

Germany

Italy

Japan

Spain

United Kingdom

United States

Extended  <- added at the last minute after reading the HPSDR reflector
tonight

This performs a band edge check on the amateur bands. Choosing "Extended"
will perform no checks and allows transmitting on any frequency. Currently
if you don't have Flex hardware you are set to the US bands.

This does not change what is displayed under the VFO's.

Added the Penny/Hemes Ctrl code back for controlling pin 4. I'm sure the
code Nomes took it out when I was asleep. Happens often!

Added two buttons to the Penny/Hermes Ctrl tab. The Hercules PA button.  If
you have a Hercules PA this will set all the proper check boxes for you.
Deselecting it will clear them. Also, a Reset button that clears any
checkboxes currently clicked. tnx Tim, W4YN & Gerd, DJ8AY for the
information & testing.

Please let me know of other power amplifier presets that should be included
on the page.

Changed the enable boxes on the Penny/Hermes & Alex Ctrl tabs to buttons.

The next release (1.19.3.2) will be uploaded to a separate folder on the svn
server. PowerSDR will load the firmware files and no longer uses the
external command line programs. When it is deemed working correctly, I will
move it over as the default download.

Thanks to all,

73's Doug

W5WC