[hpsdr] Offline for most of the week

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Sun May 23 19:03:27 PDT 2010

I've leaving in about 4 hours to drive from Massachusetts to Oregon.  Thanks to everyone for their congrats on my JD.  I'll be disconnected from the 'net except for where my iPhone works, so expect email responses to be slow.  On the upside, I'm bringing my OpenHPSDR setup with me in the car, so I'll be able to get some stuff done early next week that's been on my plate for a while (between eagerly building my new excalibur and pennywhistle).  If everything goes correctly, I should be back on TS this weekend.

For those that are interested, I'll be on APRS as NH6Z-9.

http://aprs.fi/?call=nh6z-9&mt=m&z=11&timerange=3600

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems