[hpsdr] W1BW online Mercury

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Wed May 12 10:55:56 PDT 2010

A suggestion Bruce.

If you are going to leave this Rx available on line, you may like to
consider putting a VERY large delay in the audio (several seconds)
There are too many instances of guys using these things to hear signals
that they cannot ordinarily hear from their home QTH, and then cheating
on DXCC claims and other awards.  A delay of 10-15 secs prevents this
kind of misuse.

73, Greg, ZL3IX