[hpsdr] [OT] W1BW online Mercury - beyond the QTH

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:12:35 PDT 2010

Interesting concept.

Perhaps we should also insist that DX spotting networks include
a 10 to 15 minute delay to prevent someone from learning about a
station that they otherwise wouldn't know about from their QTH.

Now, how will be prevent a ham from setting up his own remote
receiver across the country, or on another continent and use
that for "cheating"?