[hpsdr] W1BW online Mercury

Chris Gomoiu chrisgomy at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:04:42 PDT 2010

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for sharing your work.

I would like to know if after upgrading to the new Ozy and Mercury firmware
one can still use PSDR as usual or it also needs un upgrade?

I've used to run my receiver shared over the internet for a while but
stopped doing so as I've started to use WSPR in windows. Your work would
enable me to do the same as you, share one receiver and use the others for
whispering but I wouldn't want to loose PSDR windows functionality as I've
just ordered a Penelope board.

Which brings me to my second question, how do you run three instances of
WSPR in Linux and manage to route audio from the virtual receivers? As far
as I know there is no Linux functionality similar to VirtualCable so any
info would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Chris 4X1RF