[hpsdr] W1BW online Mercury

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Wed May 12 12:02:40 PDT 2010

Hi Bruce, Chris, and group,
I can report that I am running with the following
firmware and it works fine with PowerSDR under WinXP
on this mITX:

Ozy Software version: 18 (0x12)
Mercury Software version: 30 (0x1E)
Penelope Software version: 12 (0xC)

However, I obviously have not tested PowerSDR with
any simultaneous receivers because it is a Windows
only product and the multi-rx code is Linux only <g>

I have started ./ghpsdr with multiple instances of
the ./dspsdr code running and it worked perfectly.
I even ran it remote from one Ubuntu box to the other.
The remove ./ghpsdr ran quite well at 1.8Mbps <g>
on my GigE LAN.

I know we are all anxious to have Tx capability in ghpsdr
Bruce you are a Magician with your special audio
hacking!!!  zowie !!!
o.k. any news/pictures from Dayton yet?

all the best,
Ken