[hpsdr] .NET Framework 1.1

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Nov 1 08:53:06 PDT 2010

Dear Kjell,

Glad that you have success!  And thanks for all that YOU have contributed to
HPSDR!

I'm going to guess that most likely you have Windows 7, 32 bit (and not 64
bit).  Otherwise, other issues might have popped up, like having signed
drivers, and needing one of Bill KD5TFD's later versions of PowerSDR that
are explicitly marked to run as 32 bit, so that things like the FFT library
and audio libraries don't need to be rebuilt.  Some of these libraries are
external, so we don't have the source to rebuild anyway!

So this is also a note to Joe and others who have made their own versions of
PowerSDR to take care and PLEASE mark your apps as 32 bit, so that people
with 64 bit windows don't have problems!

I've got quite a few notes on the Wiki under WinUSB about this issue.  Some
of them are probably also under 'libusb0' as well.  I had also helped
Hermann (and other intrepid folks) with these issues about 9 months ago or
so (last Jan/Feb if I recall).

Vy 73,
George K9TRV