[hpsdr] .NET Framework V/1.1

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Mon Nov 1 07:36:28 PDT 2010

Hello George and Hermann.

Thank you! I installed .NET Framework V1.1 and after a reboot it works!

The PC I am using is a borrowed miniITX Mainboard with 1,66GHz Atom N450
processor and 1Gb ram. The CPU load is from 30-60% and I can hear a very
few "holes" in the demod. Sample rate=192KHz and buffer sizs=2048. Seems
as this is a minimum setup, may be I wait until I get a PC with a Dual
Core Atom and 2 Gb RAM before I buy a new Netbook for use with
Hermes/Apollo.

73, Kjell

På Mon, 01 Nov 2010 13:29:07 +0100, skrev george byrkit