[hpsdr] ghpsdr running on 1.6GHz netbook under ubuntu 9.10

Erich Heinzle vk5hse at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 01:22:17 PST 2010

I have shrunken John Melton's ghpsdr gtk widget code so that
ghpsdr will fit on a 1024x576 netbook screen.

Receive works quite well on 48kHz and a few panadaptor updates
per second, but separate file IO makes things stutter a bit,
although I have home directory encryption active, which would
not help matters.

This sort of thing might be useful for demonstrating the hardware
receiving in a compact or mobile form factor.

If anyone wants a copy of the source code, e-mail me.

Cheers,

Erich Heinzle
VK5HSE