[hpsdr] .NET Framework 1.1

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Nov 1 11:34:00 PDT 2010

Joe,

The point is this: the app is either unmarked and runs as whichever your OS
is (32 bit or 64 bit), which CAN work for KISS, because KISS doesn't use any
C or C++ code (actually it does: libfft, but you can get a 64 bit version of
libfft), or you mark it as 32 bit (NOT either 32 or 64 bit), because like
PowerSDR, (yours is a variant of PowerSDR), it uses SOME 32 bit code that is
C or C++, thus ALL the code in the app must be 32 bit!  You CANNOT mix 32
bit and 64 bit code in the same app!

Now, I have not downloaded your source and examined it for such
dependencies.  But if it's at all close to Bill's code (yes, I know it's
derived from newer, skinned code), it needs to be marked as 32 bit code.  It
just will NOT work as 64 bit code even when running on a 64 bit system.

The issue with Bill's version of PowerSDR has to do with all the C and C++
code that it includes.  That's DTTPSP, the audio code, and some others.
This code is explicitly built as 32 bit (x86) code...

Vy 73,
George K9TRV