[hpsdr] .NET Framework 1.1

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Mon Nov 1 13:29:50 PDT 2010

Hi Joe.

I tried that place for the Skin folder but it is different in Windows 7.
After the installation of V/1.19.3.5 the Skin folder must be located end
moved to the following place: C:\User\user name\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio
Systems\PowerSDR\Skins

This is what is said on the Wiki pages about PowerSDR Running on Vista
(and Win7). My dyslexia made me try something else!

Now it is up and running with a beautiful look. Seems as if the CPU load
is a bit higher, from 50 to 80% but still only very few "holes" in the
audio so this fanless Atom N450 is performing fine.

The version of PowerSDR is 1.19.3.1 baseSVN 3344. I do not know if it is
32 or 64 bits, may be Bill,KD4TFD can answer that.

Thank you all for the help!

73, Kjell

På Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:42:10 +0100, skrev Joe Martin K5SO