[hpsdr] .NET Framework 1.1

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Nov 1 11:42:10 PDT 2010

The  PowerSDR v1.19.3 (32-bit) program is looking for the "Skins"
folder to be in

C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Application Data\PowerSDR
(not the PowerSDR v1.19.3 folder)

If that program is running on your 64-bit machine I guess the Win 7 OS
has a 32-bit emulation mode similar to the XP x64 OS, yes?  Or is
there a 64-bit version of PowerSDR v1.19.3 that you are using, Kjell?

73,  Joe K5SO