[hpsdr] LPU assembly, -12v problem

Richard Landsman rlandsman at acm.org
Mon Nov 1 15:16:23 PDT 2010

Thanks Mike and Scotty, I found the problem.  Even though I had resoldered
everything twice, Pin 2 was not grounded.  Refluxed and hit it again and
-12v is where it should be.  I should have realized that Pin 2 was Gnd, but
got confused between the data sheet and the schematic.  Looking at the
schematic quickly, without paying attention to pin numbers, it looks like
Pin 2 is the other side of the 10K pull-up on the disable line.  Next stop,
Atlas and Ozy checkout.