[hpsdr] HPSDR New Production Runs

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Nov 2 12:45:03 PDT 2010

Never underestimate HPSDR users!  A few of you have found us out
already, but here is the "official" announcement:

HPSDR Board Production Announcement

Dan, N4XWE and I now have an interest page up on www.hamsdr.com
(thank you Dale!) where you can show your interest in new production
HPSDR boards.

We are trying to determine the financial viability of producing
assembled and tested HPSDR Magister, Mercury and Pennylane (improved
Penelope) boards.

The boards will be assembled by the same manufacturer that built the
TAPR production boards, and tested to the same quality standards.

These HPSDR production runs are not affiliated in any way with TAPR.
The HPSDR developers have chosen to release these board designs under
the TAPR OHL license. We are breaking new ground in producing these
OHL boards for the HPSDR community.  These boards will be production
built and thoroughly tested. Our intent is to be a stocking retailer.
Therefore, we will not require pre-orders, and we will we be building
in intermediate size lots by machine.

Please help us determine the level of interest in the continued
availability of HPSDR boards by:

1. Go to <http://www.hamsdr.com> and log in (if you don't have a
log-in, please request a free account)
2. Under "Projects" tab, click on "HPSDR - New Production"
3. Enter your quantities and comments
4. Click "Send" to send us your interest

There is no commitment to purchase anything at this time.  Comments
are welcome!

73,
Dan N4XWE
Scotty WA2DFI