[hpsdr] Help with SW build on Windows

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Sat Nov 13 23:29:11 PST 2010

  Hi David,

The ADOX problem, Error 3, can be eliminated in the following way:
In Solution Explorer, under PowerSDR / References, delete ADOX, then
right-click on References / Add reference,
select the COM tab and scroll down to  Microsoft ADO Ext. 2.8 for DD...
click on it, then on Select, then OK.

I think the HPSDR_USB_LIB_V1 errors can be eliminated by compiling it.
Open the "solution"  HPSDR_USB_LIB_V1.1.sln found in
Source/HPSDR_USB_LIB_V1.1 and build it.

not sure about the Catalog errors

Console is the base of the GUI--the radio front panel.
JanusAudio takes care of the details of interfacing with the hardware,
using HPSDR_USB_LIB.
It also interfaces with DttSP, that provides all the digital signal
processing for both receive and transmit.
DttSP, in turn, uses fftw for the needed Fourier transform.

73,
Dave
wa8ywq