[hpsdr] Looking for guidance

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Mon Nov 15 00:06:44 PST 2010

G'day Phil,

TAPR shows Magister as sold-out.

Anyone on this list who has a spare Ozy or Magister for sale or one that I can
have on loan until the arrival of Metis?

73, Berndt
VK5ABN

On 15/11/10 Phil Harman wrote:
Hi Berndt,

The TAPR and next batch of USA built (Scotty/Dan) Mercury boards will be
identical.

As far as I know the Mercury_EU boards work with a standard Ozy or
Magister USB Board and since Metis looks like an Ozy board to the Atlas
bus it should work OK.

The only currently available USB interface board available from TAPR is
Magister.  You may want to put out a request for an Ozy/Magister board on
the reflector since someone may have a spare they are willing to sell
since they will be purchasing a Metis board shortly.

73 Phil...VK6APH