[hpsdr] ability to amplify pennywhistle (much) beyond 17W?

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Wed Nov 17 09:40:01 PST 2010

Thank you for all these responses, I think the more and varied responses I
get the better.  I need to know not just what is out there, but what is
necessary and expected and possible.

I've been sitting on the fence for this project for a while (one day not too
long ago the background of all my open tabs turned bright yellow).  Plus I
hadn't known that yesterday's club meeting was "bring your netbook and let's
do digital!" and none of them are putting the same kind of outlay into this
kind of radio (although they are calling me a trailblazer).