[hpsdr] ability to amplify pennywhistle (much) beyond 17W?

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Wed Nov 17 16:52:17 PST 2010

Okay, thank you all for giving me a better picture of what is out there and
some paths to go down.  After Lester's initial post I also found the wiki
page that someone drew together on the hpsdr website for hooking up the
tokyo hy-power to the penny as well.

I do appreciate the time taken and hope that there's enough patience out
there for my learning curve here.

Erik KE7YOA