[hpsdr] Alternative (Non TAPR) hardware for HPSDR

Mathias Krüger mathias.krueger at sunrise.ch
Thu Nov 18 14:31:36 PST 2010

Hi,
this or similar boards in addition with a Highspeed AD/DA
Card<http://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=73&No=278>would
be suiteable for SDR development.

But the price only for that is > 500 $ . You have to add some analog parts,
amplifiers, LP, BP, power.... and ofcourse the software is not done. I look
for a long time what is happening with HPSDR and see, what a long timeframe
is needed for development.

Regards
HB9DOU/Mathias