[hpsdr] Atom board sale

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 02:53:30 PST 2010

Eric

I haven't noticed any problem on the server at 96kHz with my Atom 330 under F13 x86_64. But I have seen, more than once, a problem at the QtRadio end where the panadaptor display freezes and the audio is broken. However a restart of the client fixes this every time - it's just slightly annoying. As a client restart fixes it I can only assume, possible wrongly,  that the problem is not at the server end. I use an 802.11n wireless link between server & client though at time this link drops back to 802.11g.

73

Chris G4NUX