[hpsdr] Diversity receivers locked to Excalibur

Ben Witvliet pa5bw at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 8 02:14:08 PDT 2010

Hello Joe and Phil,

Joe, thanks a lot for taking the lead on this diversity reception stuff!
And Phil for helping us with the synchronization issues.
I acquired a second Mercury from PA5KT, and along with it a Excalibur.
So will try to get this all working and lock it all to the Excalibur.

(I'll be slow though: keeping busy with too many things, even my paid job,
what a waste ;-)

Thanks a lot for all this great work!

73, Ben PA5BW

Message: 2