[hpsdr] Online SDR with Ghpsdr3 JMonitor

Oliver Goldenstein oliver.goldenstein at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:09:47 PDT 2010

Hello to the List !

I am a new user and i play with SDR's now since 2005. I am awaiting the new
KB9YIG Softrock Ensemble RXTX and RX for VHF.
Meanwhile i played with my old home brewed SDR, which was a Design of Edson
(PU1JTE). I put a SI570 on it and played with Johns great Software Tools
Ghpsdr3
and especially JMonitor. I changed it a little bit for my purposes, but more
cosmetically than technical.

The next thing should be a HPSDR Sytem and i hope you help me going toward
this new thing.

Meanwhile feel invited to visit my SDR with Jmonitor. I do want a stress
test :-)

73 de Oliver, DL6KBG

--
Oliver, DL6KBG, JO61UB