[hpsdr] Calibration using Excalibur controlled by 10Mhz

Merv Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 12 17:21:04 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Thanks for the prompt and helpful responses.   So simple when somebody
points out "the what should be obvious"!!

Have set the offset to 0 and now all is OK.   I really appreciate all the
work and effort and patience of those who respond to queries.   Much of what
is discussed daily is way over my head but nevertheless I read it all and
hopefully absorb some of it.  At 75 all this technical reading hopefully
helps ward off "Old-Timers Disease" read as Alzheimer's Disease!!

The offset figure affects all modes of transmission-is this correct please?

Merv Thomas  VK6BMT