[hpsdr] HPSDR talk in London (UK), Thursday 21st October.

Andrew Back andrew at osmosoft.com
Wed Oct 13 07:11:44 PDT 2010

Hello,

John Melton has kindly agreed to do a talk on HPSDR at the next Open Source
Hardware User Group meeting in London on Thursday 21st October. These events
are free to attend and open to all, and I'd encourage anyone in or around
London to head along if they can make it. For those that can't we may try
and video the talk (subject to John's permission), but this has been a
little bit hit and miss in the past as the camera we have access to isn't
fantastic.

For more info and to register:

http://oshug.org/event/5

For photos and video from previous events:

http://oshug.org (see events 1 - 4)

Regards,

Andrew

--