[hpsdr] Invalid Confirmation String

Merv Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 20 19:00:35 PDT 2010

I posted a query earlier today and included a screen capture of a Fatal
Error Report.   I submitted this but shortly thereafter received a message
that my posting was too long and it gave me an address to go into if I
wanted to withdraw the message prior to the Moderator making a ruling.

As I wished to withdraw my message I duly clicked on the website address
only to be informed that  it was an "Invalid Confirmation String: - hence I
was unable to  voluntarily withdraw it - sorry for the problem I seem to
have caused.

Merv  VK6BMT