[hpsdr] Digital Voice and HPSDR

John Petrich petrich at u.washington.edu
Sun Oct 31 10:13:21 PDT 2010

All,

Are any of you experienced with Digital Voice (DV) and it's implementation
with HPSDR?  My HPSDR rig is running so well, that I am dying to try
additional modulation modes.  Am I doomed to frustration?  I have a general
familiarity with the commercial AOR9800 product.  But do not know if that
system will work thru the PowerSDR DSP that we use.  Does anyone know?

Also, I'd appreciate general reports, on or off line, on people's DV
experience.  Is there anyone actually out there to talk to on DV?  Know
there are WE nets on 14.236 USB.  Is the AOR system the dominant DV system
for now and the near future?

All thoughts would be appreciated.

John Petrich, W7FU
petrich at u.washington.edu