[hpsdr] Automatic Notch Filter

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Oct 31 16:13:31 PDT 2010

Hi Peter,

Nice feedback.  Thanks for the heads up!

Although I'm not running exactly the same version as you I find that
what you describe also exists with the PowerSDR v1.19.3.1, which is
the starting-point version for my recent diversity stuff.  This "new"
ANF behavior is unacceptable to me too so I will try to find out why
the versions behave so differently.  I can't promise anything but I
thought I'd let you know that I'm looking at it, for what that's
worth, and your comment didn't simply go into a black hole!  Perhaps
someone will fix it before I'm successful with figuring it out but
that'd be a good thing, of course!

73,  Joe K5SO