[hpsdr] 50mw power on penelope

David Dessardo david_dessardo at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 21:21:52 PDT 2010

Hi Mike,
yes, I have gone through all the errata and it is all ok. The board is
direct from Gerd. I suspect that it is some form of calibration issue or
HPSDR issue, since only 3 of the LEDs come on at full power, however, when I
try to use the calibrate routine in the HPSDR, 5 LEDs come on and there is
about 290 MW. However, the calibrate routine fails and then I am back to
50MW. From that, I can only deduce that it can output all the power, however
something the SW/Firmware won't allow it. Penelope is at version 12 and Ozy
at 17 with the latest modified HPSDR loaded. /DD