[hpsdr] 50mw power on penelope

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Sat Oct 2 21:43:23 PDT 2010

  If I remember correctly, and you are using PowerSDR, the power levels
for the individual bands is set to that 50mW level.  My setup is down at
the moment, but go look for a setup page that allows transmit power
controls for each band.  Move the level up for the band/bands that you want.

I had the same issue when I first fired my Penelope up, and found that
the above did the trick.
73s
Terry, WB4JFI