[hpsdr] 60-meter frequencies

Dan Mitchell danmitchell at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:43:29 PDT 2010

Bill;
I am using W5WC's version with the skins: 1.19.3.1 baseSVN 3444. However, I
figured out that what is showing up is a merge of the U.S. freqs. and the
U.K. freqs. This probably ought to be corrected so we don't transmit on the
U.K. freqs, unless they are inhibited in software.
thanks and 73,
Dan, W0IQ