[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity10 (K5SO 6OCT2010)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Oct 11 14:51:37 PDT 2010

Gerd,

RRR, okay,very  good!  I apologize that I misunderstood your problem
and bombarded you with such detail, but, on the other hand, I'm very
glad to hear that you have the diversity program up and running okay.

I think Kirk Weedman (kirk at hdlexpress.com) might be the Verilog
programmer you need help from (perhaps?).  If not, Phil VK6APH can
certainly direct you to the appropriate person.

Good luck with that new clock frequency project!

73,  Joe K5SO