[hpsdr] Mercury-EU and Mercury what is the difference?

Peter n Di pedroj at bordernet.com.au
Tue Oct 12 05:02:15 PDT 2010

Hello,
	I have been reading the list for a while now and looking to get
involved with HPSDR but find a few things quite confusing, like why is there
two versions of Mercury and what are their differences?  Does the same code
work on both or is there a different stream of code for Mercury-EU?

As completed boards seem to have dried up from TAPR and my confusion about
Mercury-EU, I have not jumped in.  Sorry if this question has been posed
before but I could find no answers in the WIKI or other resources

I must say thanks to Phil (vk6aph) for his recent presentation on HPSDR in
Adelaide recently

Regards,
Peter Sumner, vk5pj