[hpsdr] Mercury-EU and Mercury what is the difference?

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 11:40:06 PDT 2010

Hi Peter,

TAPR typically does one run of boards and then stops. At which point anyone
can manufacture them. Gerd Loch is currently manufacturing several boards at
the moment Mercury-EU  being one of them.
Mercury-EU is identical or near identical to the TAPR produced board. I'm
going to be purchasoing a new Mercurymyself so I can try out Joe's diversity
work :)

73s

Steve
G1YLB