[hpsdr] Mercury-EU and Mercury what is the difference?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:22:14 PDT 2010

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010, Steven Doyle wrote:

> TAPR typically does one run of boards and then stops. At which point anyone
> can manufacture them.

Only if the boards have been put under the proper license.  At least
one board was _not_ put under the NCL/OHL sequence of licenses and
will probably never be.

Check the license that the board is currently under if you're
thinking about producing one.  The license for each should be stated
on the board's wiki page, and links to the text of the licenses TAPR
usually applies are on the main OpenHPSDR page.