[hpsdr] Mercury-EU and Mercury what is the difference?

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Oct 14 06:14:49 PDT 2010

Even though there are differences in the physical layouts of the
circuit board between Mercury-EU and Mercury-TAPR I know that both
boards work just fine with the firmware and software we're using.

In particular PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity9 software program and
Mercury v3.0 firmware FPGA code work fine on both boards and both
board types are being used by several people.

I certainly wouldn't hesitate to obtain a Mercury-EU board from Gerd
if I needed another Mercury board!  My experience with his Penelope
boards is that his products work great.

73,  Joe K5SO