[hpsdr] Mercury-EU and Mercury what is the difference?

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:53:16 PDT 2010

At 05:40 AM 10/13/2010, you wrote:

>Hi Peter,
>
>TAPR typically does one run of boards and then stops. At which point
>anyone can manufacture them. Gerd Loch is currently manufacturing
>several boards at the moment Mercury-EU  being one of them.
>Mercury-EU is identical or near identical to the TAPR produced
>board. I'm going to be purchasoing a new Mercurymyself so I can try
>out Joe's diversity work :)

I thought Mercury-EU was a board only product at this point in time
and no one was producing assembled boards.  I have the same issue, in
that I need a Mercury, but I don't have the time or work space to
build one from scratch.  Parts availability can also be an issue down here.

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com