[hpsdr] Problem: PowerSDR glitch, or very very short interuption of receiver output

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Oct 22 18:01:22 PDT 2010

Hello Tokio,

Mercury 60 was a test version of the Mercury FPGA code used with dual
Mercury boards.  If you are running dual Mercury boards (even though
PowerSDR KD5TFD6Sep2010 is for a single Mercury board) I would load
Mercury v3.0 into both boards.

If you are running a single Mercury board I would recommend using
Mercury v2.9a instead.

In fact, to check whether the dual IQ streams of Mercury v3.0 (or the
test version 60) is contributing to your problem I would recommend
with the PowerSDR KD5TFD6Sep2010 to see if your problem disappears.

Also, see if the problem changes any if you change the audio sampling
rate (192000, 96000, or 48000) to a lower rate if you are running
higher than 48000.

Please let us know the results of your tests.

73,  Joe K5SO