[hpsdr] Problem: PowerSDR glitch, or very very short interuption of receiver output

Tokio Endo rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Sat Oct 23 05:38:42 PDT 2010

Hello Joe,

Thank you very much for your advice.
I changed the version of Mercury from 60 to 29(29a).

In additon I changed slots of each board. So far I used to put Ozy at the
farthest slot from power connector, then Penny toward the power connector. I
put Mercury, not on the adjacent slot to Penny, but after one vacnat slot:
Ozy, Penny, vacant slot, Mercury. This time, the order is the following:
Vacant slot, Ozy, Penny, vacant slot, then Mercury, though I read befor a
mail indicating the order of slots is not important.

Now sporadic short interruption of audio disappeared even with 192000 on my
ATOM330. It's fine.

I hope the new Metis with Ethernet conncetion to PC would improve
dramatically the data transfer between PC and HPSDR board.

Thank you again for your help.

Tokio Endo
ja1cca