[hpsdr] Penelope

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Mon Oct 25 22:12:30 PDT 2010

On Oct 25, 2010, at 9:55 PM, Gar Fisher wrote:

> Is anybody still selling fully assembled Penny boards, is Gerd still sourcing them?

AFAIK, Gerd is still producing them.  You'll have to drop him an e-mail for pricing and availability.

> Is there a source in Canada/USA?

Not yet, but there are some plans in the works to produce the OHL boards for the US market.  Keep in mind that your option here will probably be PennyLane, which is an "updated" Penelope using the lessons learned in the Hermes design.

> I am on the market for one.

I wish I could tell you there's a US supplier that can take care of you today, but there isn't.  Unfortunately, all I can say on that front is "be patient."  Hopefully things will be worked out soon.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com