[hpsdr] Penelope

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Mon Oct 25 22:37:52 PDT 2010

I've been lurking for a couple years, just joined the list recently because
I realized that it was the only way to catch these windows before they
closed.

I'm guessing that if we really got impatient we could grab the PCB files
(Magister is not fully OHL yet?) and then figure out whatever custom
manufacturer is currently building Hermes, but would probably end up paying
a pretty penny in the process...

Hello all by the way :-)

Erik KE7YOA